Te damos unos consejos de como combinar tus pantalones estampados para verte súper chic
  Te recomiendo usar los pantalones de flores con una blusa lisa que contraste con el tono que predomina en el pantalón. Puedes elegir el color de una de las flores o optar por un color neutro como en el blanco, hueso o negro. Nunca combines un pantalón de flores con una blusa de flores o demasiado cargada.

Si los pantalones son skinny es mejor usar una blusa holgada que una blusa entallada. Puedes usar una camisa de gasa  en un color brillante.

Picture
   Para un look mas informal, puedes combinar tus pantalones con una t-shirt ya sea lisa o estampada y unos flats. Puedes usar una misma prenda y hacer que se vea muy diferente si la combinas de diferentes formas
Picture
Para un look mas formal, puedes usar un blazer liso en algún color que contraste con las flores o un clásico negro que nunca falla. Complementa tu look con una blusa en tono brillante, unos tacones y accesorios.
  Si no estas segura con que color de accesorios debes combinar tus pantalones, puedes usar unos color neutro o nude, de esta manera no resaltaran demasiado y se integraran con el outfit.

Picture
   Para hacer que tus piernas se vean más largas usa unos tacones y una blusa corta.
Picture

Comments

08/26/2014 10:49am

as a doctor training in palliative care and hospice - I am increasingly aware of the importance of reading emotion - which is why I was interested in this.

08/27/2014 8:13pm

08/27/2014 10:59pm

I live in one of the whitest states in the union. No idea what any of that means, but I'm also an ENFP, if that makes a difference.

09/17/2014 7:43pm

But truly the eyes really do not show emotion. that is the stuff of fiction.

09/25/2014 10:42pm

I scored very high - not because I read a lot of great literature but probably because I am profoundly hearing impaired, and therefore have compensated for my bad hearing by depending more on my sense of sight, which means looking closely at people's faces to better grasp what they are saying (and in what "tone").

10/07/2014 9:35pm

I wonder how scores might differ if this survey was given to a group of people from a culture than does not value looking others directly in the eye.

11/15/2014 8:33pm

In my field and in my personal life I enjoy trying to understand people. It was a very interesting test.

thanks for the information that is shared among users in these pages, with its Topical there I can better understand and grasp it.

10/22/2016 3:20am

It seems you have a great dressing sense and you look so fashionable who actually motivates me. The accessories that choose are really fabulous and I feel impressive by seeing you.

03/16/2017 3:20am

Hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to look at, it can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really like it.

07/19/2017 2:41am